If your IP has been banned due to whatever reasons.
Here are 3 ways to get around it:
The ISP (Internet Service Provider) gives your computer or device an IP address, and this directly communicates between the website and the info you requested.
Sometimes the IP address can be banned due to:
- Inappropriate login access
- Violating TOS (terms of service)
- Multiple incorrect logins
- Incorrect serial numbers
- Security-related events
All it does is to protect you, but sometimes you want to quickly resolve the issue when you know you accidentally blocked yourself due to entering the wrong password into bank accounts that you've forgot.
3 Ways To Fix
There are a few ways to bypass an IP address ban. You can do it manually or automatically with a few clicks.
Manually Changing IP Address In Windows
- Go to "Start"
- Enter ipconfig /release
- Enter ipconfig /renew
Manually Changing IP Address On Mac
- Go to System Preferences.
- Select View menu and select Network.
- Select Show menu and choose Active Network Ports.
- Deselect the checkbox for the port you use to connect to the Internet.
- Press Apply Now
- Select the port checkbox > click Apply Now
Use A Proxy Server
A proxy server helps protect your privacy by hiding your IP address while using the IP of the proxy server. They’re free and you can choose from several different locations.
- Pick a proxy server hide.me or HMA
- Visit website in the proxy server entry form
- Use the website in the same browser using the proxy server’s IP
The downside of a proxy server is that it doesn’t encrypt your connection or cover DNS traffic, so unwanted third parties can still see your online activity and collect your data. Since they lack authentication requirements compared to VPNs, man-in-the-middle attacks are more susceptible.
Chaing IP Address Automatically With VPN
VPN (Virtual Private Network) allows you to reroute internet traffic with IP address of the VPN server. This means it will encrypt the traffic and make your internet activity anomymous.
In addition, you can use VPN to unblock geo-restrictions in your area.
This means you can do the following:
- View Netflix shows not available in your country
- Play video games with full bandwidth without speed throttling of a particular IP address
- Visit western websites from restrictive countries like People Republic of China
- Check out better airline prices
- Reset passwords that you vaguely remember or forgot without having to deal with a 48 hr wait
Our favorite as well as many others are:
Either one works well and they're super affordable. Cancel whenever